BMG-435 Planetary Grinder/ Polisher
This BMG-435 is available in two electric power modes 110V and 230V
The BMG-435 is an ideal machine for preparing surfaces prior to new coatings. Perfect for removing old coatings or adhesive residues, to smooth or flatten concrete slabs including curled expansion joints, or to just simply remove unsightly surface imperfections. For decorative concrete applications, it is an ideal system for polishing concrete to a high shine or restoring old slabs for newer architectural finishes. The floating shroud with its brush skirt is an added feature for those critical polishing processes.
An excellent grinding and polishing unit for natural stone surfaces too, such as granite, marble or terrazzo, the BMG-435 operates virtually dust free when connected to the proper Diamatic or Blastrac dust collector and can be used wet or dry to accommodate most every abrasive polishing technique and discipline.
The BMG-435 becomes more efficient with employment of the new Diamag system of plates and polishing diamonds. With three diamond disks that rotate in a planetary motion, this reliable quality machine is a great choice for the professional surface-prep contractor demanding outstanding results from a compact unit.
Grinding Width: 17 in. (432mm)
Tool Diameter: 6 in. (155mm)
Motor: 3 HP Electric Motor
Amperage: 13 A
Voltage 435: 110v 1ø 60 Hz
Voltage 435WD: 230V, 1ø, 60 Hz
Dust Hose Connection: 2 in. (51mm)Ø
Dimensions: L 43 in. (1092mm) x W 18 in.
(457mm) x H 53 in. (1346mm)
Weight: 253 lbs (115kg)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Three head planetary design
- Separate drive system for main drum and planetary disks
- Heavy-duty, professional machine
- Can be used wet or dry
- Shroud Brush Attachment
- Grinding head detaches for easier portability in smaller vehicles
- Virtually dust free when connected to a BDC-1330LP, BDC-1216, BDC-122 dust collectors
- Single speed
- 110 volt or 230 volt machines available
- Water proof power connectors
- Ideal for small to medium sized jobs such as residential applications, small businesses, schools, clinics, and restaurants
- Ergonomic pull handle for comfortable use and ease of transport or storage
- Engineered to work with DiaMag magnetic Plate System
MACHINE SPECIFIC ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS
|BG300212/BG300213||Bolt On Plates|